HP3000-L Archives

February 2002, Week 1

From:
SIG Migration <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SIG Migration <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 11:20:50 -0800
Hello.

We have the opportunity to add migration-related items to this year's System
Improvement Ballot, but only if we get them in quickly.  I will be accepting
suggestions for a SIG Migration SIB ballot until Monday, February 11.  I
hope to take these items and place them on a SIGMIG ballot by the following
Wednesday.  Voting will be allowed for one week.  Once the top items are
selected, they will be presented to HP along with SIB items from the other
SIGs.

Please send your ballot suggestions either to the SIG Migration mailing list
(you have to sign up to post) or directly to me at [log in to unmask]

Regards,

Adam Dorritie
SIG Migration Chair