HP3000-L Archives

February 2002, Week 1

From:
Pete Vickers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pete Vickers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 11:47:33 -0600
Hi,
I have a feeling that the extended alt-tab you describe is an xp powertoy. I
went to check on the page but got:-

(January 31, 2002 update) PowerToys will not be available today as
previously stated here. We're sorry, because we know you like them a lot.
PowerToys are currently being improved, and will be available for download
in the spring.

Worth checking if XP Powertoys is in your add/remove programs

HTH

Pete