UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Chuck Cantrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chuck Cantrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:24:14 -0500
This is a second request for information about community outreach
projects.  Thanks to the many of you who have replied.

The Office of University Relations and the Office of the Provost are
compiling an inventory of campus outreach projects for future
promotional and other uses.

If you or your department operates a program or project that has an
identified funding source for the next three years (or you are fairly
confident will acquire such a source), then please take a moment to
provide the following information and send your responses (no
attachments, please) to [log in to unmask]

At this point, we are looking for no more than a paragraph or two on
these projects.  We will be in touch for follow-up information.
Thanks.

1.  Name of Program, director's name, contact information, and where
it is housed administratively at UTC.

2.  Brief description of the program. Please address clients, goals,
services provided.

3.  Please address how this program helps the University meet its
mission as an engaged metropolitan mission. (What difference does it
make?)

4.  Please list any partners involved in this program, including
funding sources.

5.  If the program has a website, please give the web address.