UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
"Dr. Mike Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dr. Mike Jones
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 15:04:01 -0500
The Academic Integrity Sub-Committee of the NCAA Certification Self-Study
will meet Friday (02/08/02) at 2:00 P.M. in the Fortwood Room at the
University Center.  Anyone from the university community who has an
interest in the deliberations of this committee and would like to attend is
invited to do so.  Those who cannot attend but have some concerns or
observations they would like to express may E-mail them to me
([log in to unmask]), and I shall share them with the committee.

Mike Jones
Faculty Athletics Representative
Steering Committee and Chair of the Academic Integrity Sub-Committee