UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Bobby Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bobby Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 14:21:05 -0500
> The Ross/Fowler landscape architecture firm will present their landscape
> master plan this afternoon at 3:00 in the Raccoon Mountain Room.  We look
> forward to seeing you there.

I can't make the meeting. I sure would like to be there. I have found that
landscapers know nothing about lighting.
Please suggest that they take a look at http://www.aal.net/corporate.htm .
Archtectural Area Lighting Inc. has been in bussiness for 35 years and know
what they are doing. The beautiful light fixtures they sell puts light where
needed. Better than "the bright lights and trash cans" street scape of Red
Bank, Tn.

Bobby Thompson