UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Richard Gambrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Gambrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:01:53 -0500
Visit Davis, CA or other bicycle friendly cities.

However, I agree that Chattanoogan's know nothing of this type of
lane and what we have on 5th street is dangerous and the intersection
with Palmetto is also.  Far worse than crossing McCallie. Personally,
I now avoid using 5th street altogether.

Richard

--
Richard L Gambrell, Senior Information Technology Consultant and
Director of Computing Systems and Networks