SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2002

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 22:16:37 -0500
On Mon, 4 Feb 2002 20:28:11 -0600, Chuck <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> [...]

Well, I WAS there in early December!  I asked one of the waiters (who
still recognized me from years before) when the move took place, and
that was the answer he gave.

I don't think I could have mistaken "a few days ago" or "last week"
for "three months ago".  No, I didn't even drink alchocol there.  ;-)

>About 9PM everyone was asked to take their drinks and walk down the street
>to the new place. I can give you the exact date if you insist.

Did it occur to you that THEY may have moved (or had made an incomplete
move) since September?  Or have been servicing the Cruiseship Pods
since then and only let locals join them on YOUR Friday?

Whatever was the case, it ain't matter none to me.  If you thought
it extremely important to know the exact date of their move, do
find out and report back here.  ;-)

BTW, do bring a yardstick to measure the distance between the
Bahia Hotel and Jeanie's Waffle House;  and the distance from there
to the Mall.  I had said the Waffle House is about half way between
the Bahia and the Mall.  I am SURE I'm off by many yards/meters.
Let us know how many yards/meters I missed.  <G:)

-- Bob.