SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2002

Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:50:24 -0600
Four days of diving. Last day was my first experience spear hunting.  Shot
lots of triggers to preserve Strike's nordic god phyique and they were very
tasty.  OTOH, my knees, calves, and thighs are screaming today.  Have not
done that much swimming in a while.

Averaged 5 cruise ships a day on weekdays 3-4 on the weekends.  Makes the
town a madhouse.  Tried two new restaurants and both pretty much are not
worth the effort. One was the Asian Garden already slammed by Feesh and the
other was Mama Romano in the new shopping center where C&C now lives.

Water was in the upper 70s lower 80s depending on what you want to believe,

CH

So make peace with your God be he hairy thunderer or cosmic muffin. Despite
its hopes, dreams, and urban renewal, the world continues to deteriorate.  -
Deteriorata

http://www.casaquetzal.com
http://www.islacozumel.net/homes/quetzal.htm