SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2002

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 01:10:25 -0500
Correction accepted.  You and Strike are the only people I recall who said
they were leaving, then ceased posting for a while and then appeared to
return.  I presumed that you both did as you said you were.  Either way, I
had no desire to see anyone leave and whether it's from a posting hiatus or
a departure and return, the statement still stands.  Welcome back

Lee