SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2002

From:
"J.M. Vitoux" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 10:35:46 +0800
I'll be spending the coming Chinese New Year on an island off the east
coast of Malaysa. and will do some diving. Since several students of my
Taekwondo class will be there, I'm inclined to offer them some extra
training.
Usually, exercising after diving (some say  before as well) is
considered a poor idea. Doea anyone know from an authoritative source on
how long one should wait between a dive a doing sports?

Jean-Marc