HP3000-L Archives

January 2002, Week 3

From:
Christian Lheureux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 18:27:05 +0100
Right as far as the Data Products printer is concerned.

But you know like everyone else that if you want to buy from "the source",
you are going to buy ONE item (or a small number). If HP goes to the source,
they are going to buy THOUSANDS (if not more) of the same item. Guess what
the supplier does when she/he get and order for a four-figure quantity ?
She/he cuts the price !!!! Which means that, as an individual or end-user,
you will never get the same price advantage.

That's comparable to go to all your auto parts suppliers, order each and
every part of your car, and you end up paying your car 4 or 5 times it's
list price.

Same goes with computers.

Best Regards,

Christian Lheureux
Responsable du Departement Systemes et Reseaux / Head of Systems and
Networks Department
APPIC R.H.
business partner hp invent
Tel : +33-1-69-80-97-22   /   Fax : +33-1-69-80-97-14 / e-mail :
"Le Groupe APPIC recrute, contactez nous !"