HP3000-L Archives

January 2002, Week 2

From:
Ernest Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ernest Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 08:46:01 -0600
I don't know how many users of Perl there are on the HP3000, but that are
thousands of users of Perl world wide. Perl is freeware  on pretty much
every platform on which it is used.The great majority of Perl modules I
have tried to use on the 3000 have installed and worked without a hitch.
Several modules were in fact easier to get working on the 3000 than Windows.
Regards,
Ernest Hill