HP3000-L Archives

January 2002, Week 2

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:51:24 -0600
Larry writes in part:
<Snip>
You should put a boarder between the photo and the glass.

This reminds me of a story.  A little boy in West Texas shows up for school
late one morning.   His hair is tousled, his shirt not tucked in and he
looks famished. The teacher looks at him over her glasses and frowns her
disapproval at his tardiness and appearance.  Sam, the little boy, sits down
at his desk.  The teacher continues her lesson and is suddenly interrupted
by a loud growling noise emanating from Sam's stomach.  He sheepishly
explains: "Sorry, ma'am, I didn't get breakfast this mornin'."  The teacher
continues the geography lesson and after a few minutes, she looks up at the
class and starts asking questions to see if the students have been paying
attention.  Eventually she looks at Sam and says:  "Ok Sam, where is the
Canadian border?"  Sam answers:  "The Canadian boarder is up in bed with Ma,
that's why I didn't get breakfast this mornin'."

Kind regards,

Denys. . .

Denys Beauchemin
HICOMP
(800) 323-8863  (281) 288-7438         Fax: (281) 288-7438
denys at hicomp.com                             www.hicomp.com