HP3000-L Archives

January 2002, Week 2

From:
Christian Lheureux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 18:15:57 +0100
I occasionally recreate the network config from scratch. But ...

1) I'm lazy, so if a computer can do my job, I let it do it.
2) I'm not an outstanding typist, so relying on the computer instead of
manual data entry reduces the risk for errors.

That's why, if and when I can use NMMGRVER, I use it.

Christian Lheureux
Responsable du Département Systèmes et Réseaux / Head of Systems and
Networks Department
APPIC R.H.
business partner hp invent
Tel : +33-1-69-80-97-22   /   Fax : +33-1-69-80-97-14 / e-mail :
"Le Groupe APPIC recrute, contactez nous !"