HP3000-L Archives

January 2002, Week 1

From:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 14:17:13 -0800
David,

If things go the way they appear to be going at HP I don't think you have to
worry about your comments keeping you from a job at HP.  Many of us on this
server are expressing the opinions of many HP employees who fear they would
loose their job if they spoke up.

If they are still around when the dust settles and the void created by the
exiting CEO, and maybe a few other top heavy officials, you would probably
fit right in.

Hopefully the only ones at HP who need to worry about their jobs, from here
on out, are the ones who have forgotten the 'HP WAY'.  Change is sweeping
thru HP hopefully it will take a 180 degree turn for the better.

IMO,

L.B.