HP3000-L Archives

January 2002, Week 1

From:
Raghavendra Rao <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Raghavendra Rao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 10:39:00 -0800
Has anybody noticed this on the job opening ? How many
believe most of this is still true ?

Business environment

hp has the world’s second largest computer research
laboratory. We invent new technologies and innovative
information products. Change markets. Create business
opportunities.

We also help to plan and broaden company strategy, and
deliver the science and technology that achieves it.
And that gives hp leadership.

We’re focused on e-services…technologies and
solutions. On internet and computing platforms,
printing and imaging technologies, storage and
intelligent information appliances, and we’re chasing
down broader alternative technologies and basic
research.

At hp, we in r&d don’t just dream about the future. We
invent it.