HP3000-L Archives

January 2002, Week 1

From:
"Jonathan M. Backus" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 18:36:02 -0500
Bill,

        The official end of hardware support for the 9x7 is still April 2002
according to the chart included with Winston's letter in November.  What
version of MPE/iX are you running?  You can continue with O/S support and
drop the hardware support so that may be why you got the mis-leading letter.

Thanx,
        Jon