HP3000-L Archives

January 2002, Week 1

From:
H Lassiter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
H Lassiter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:02:38 -0600
Set up environment files that have the appropirate escape sequences to
control page length, lines per page, etc.  Reference the environment
file on the file equation that defines the output spool file.

:file ftn60=outform;dev=lp,1;cctl;env=MYENVFILE.GRP.ACCT;forms="Mount
special forms."

This is an example: The Esc in the file must be the actual ASCII
character, not "Esc".

This file does a reset, Turns on Perforation Skip, Sets form length to
63 lines(text length) and selects 10 Characers per inch

EscE
Esc&l1L
Esc&l63F
Esc(s10H

Include any other definitions necessary to setup for your specific form.

Good Luck!