SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2002

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:30:12 -0500
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:03:30 -0500, Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I feel very much like the list is in caretker status,. that
>you and to a lesser extent all of us are taking care of it until Jeff is
>well and back with us.  To me, it feels like any unnecessary change is an
>admission that Jeff is no longer a factor and on the very deepest emotional
>levels, I find that very disturbing.

At the very least, Jeff has been designated by Richard to be the
"Co-Owner" of this list while Chuck is filling in for what Jeff is
incapable of doing at this time for health reasons.

With due respect to Jeff and Chuck for their respective roles at this
time, no action to change the Charter should take place, not until
Jeff's situation is clarified and/or until he is able to express his
opinion about it.

>My personal preference is to deal with what we have to, but only if we
>have to, at least until Jeff's situation is resolved.

Well said.

Insofar as changing the original CHARTER of THIS list is concerned, Jeff
is the Founder and the one primarily responsible for directing its
course, with input from its members when the appropriate time comes.

-- Bob.