SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2002

Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:34:21 -0600
This is the text of the description of the LISTSERV.  We can change it if we
so desire.  I am open to suggestions.

 "This list is for information exchange, discussion, questions, and
 answers dealing with diving in and around the Southeast USA.  The
 intent is to provide a "buddy pool" for people interested in diving
 in the area, and to provide information for "aliens" headed for
 dive sites in our area.  Particular attention is paid to northern
 Florida sites (accessible within reason) but may extend as far as
 North Carolina diagonally to Louisiana."

CH
So make peace with your God be he hairy thunderer or cosmic muffin. Despite
its hopes, dreams, and urban renewal, the world continues to deteriorate.  -
Deteriorata

http://www.casaquetzal.com
http://www.islacozumel.net/homes/quetzal.htm