SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2002

From:
Steve Weigold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:15:23 -0500
Does it count as South East content if its exactly opposite.. ie North West?

> That's good Ed. You keep sending pictures like that and I
> will keep telling
> them it rains all the time. That way we can keep this little bit of
> paradise for ourselves. :-)
>
> Wayne McKenzie
> Vancouver Island, British Columbia
> RV Char-0147            mailto:[log in to unmask]

In all seriousness though, I may be making a business trip to Seattle in the
coming months.  Not sure when.. might be cold.. might not.  What diving
opportunites are available up there, and how much do they vary between now
and say June in terms of conditions, availability and the like?

I like water.  Clear is nice, but optional.  Warm is nice.. but also
optional.   I can dive wet or dry.. although I haven't purchased the drysuit
yet.. but do have the card.

Is it worth bringing my gear?

Steve