SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2002

From:
divewell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 10:55:42 -0800
Thanks Lee, Good stuff.
I liked the web page.

Here's what I was most wondering,
From your page:
"Diving is what Blackbeards is all about and they really know their
business. They will dive sites selected by customers or pick the best sites
if there are no clear preferences. The captains, crew and DM's are
knowledgeable, competent and a lot of fun. Divers are allowed to plan and do
their own dives at their own risk."

Very helpful. This is the most bargain trip available to us. I'm glad you
liked it. The semi-private, or best room available looks like a plan.

Charging batteries will be an issue, maybe I should get a solar panel?

Hey, this is even "SE" content!

I'm expecting we'll be heading that way in June when we have the next big
break.
Thanks again,
John