SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2002

Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:03:17 -0600
> While Chuck may be impartial, like Russ, Chuck was the strongest
> supporter of Nick's censorship.  It's IN THE ARCHIVES!!!  Russ is as
> much against censorship as those who would not return to Scuba-L or
> any other list run by a dictatorial censor like Nick.
>
> I support Chuck 100% in his role of a temporary "fill in for Jeff",
> and has so stated.
>
> But I will not support Chuck for his belief and support of censorship.

At least get it straight Bob. I never supported censorship I supported Nicks
right as owner of the list to define the rules.  That is not a support of
those rules.  If you own the ballpark, you get to set the ground rules.
Those that dont like the ground rules can and will find another ballpark as
happened in this instance.

> Are you nominating yourself?   Another Texan by the name of Chuck has
> already tried to start a group to take the traffic away from Scuba-SE
> when the disk space problem at UTC surfaced.  Where is that group NOW?

It is still there if you really want to know but has not had any traffic in
a long time.

CH