SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2002

From:
David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 19:42:24 +1100
On Friday, January 04, 2002 7:16 PM, Christian Gerzner wrote:

(snip)
> Yep, got that one too, had to have a quick look to remind myself. We
> obviously agree that his style of writing is, well, compelling.

That it is.  He's got that happy knack of being able to talk to the
lay-person in terms that they'll understand; and in so doing he manages to
impart his own enthusiasm for the topic in an informative manner. :-)

> In the other one he says:

> "Even sharks - those masters of grace and composure - fart."

That's taken the pressure - and the glaring looks - off of me!  :-)

(snip)
> If you're interested in that article, Rick published it on Shark-L at
> some stage. Otherwise (it's very well worth reading) respond privately
> and I'll send it to you, pics, drawings and all, sometime after I
> (officially) get back to w**k on the 14th.

Mate!  I'd love a copy of that, please?  :-)  (I didn't want to waste a post
by replying privately!)  :-)

Strike