HP3000-L Archives

December 2001, Week 5

From:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 05:17:57 -0800
The ref Keven gave was to a drive that's already been sold.  Just go to eBay
and look for ST15150N, you'll find quite a few, you'll notice that they're
all (-most?) from the same vendor, that a single customer appears to buy
most of them, and that the vendor and customer think very highly of each
other.  (no accusations or anything, but caveat emptor, and no, I don't know
what a shill is.)

Also, in my search for a Nike model 20 array, my hardware support vendor
Abtech has quoted these same drives at $17.50 each (in the package quote);
I'm assuming, since they'll assemble and then support the box, that the
mounting hardware IS included.

Tracy Pierce
415-923-2266