HP3000-L Archives

December 2001, Week 3

From:
Jim McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 20:28:37 -0500
>If there are truly that many HP 3000 sites using unsupported old classic
>hardware, that means there has been a real failure on the part of the HP
>sales force.

Actually this is real testimony to the quality of the HP-3000.
But HP appears to be ticked off at their "former customers" because they
made the machine too reliable.
So what are they going to do now?  Cut the quality of the product line so
their customers are forced to upgrade more often?  I guess they learned the
lesson of MS quite well.

jm