HP3000-L Archives

December 2001, Week 3

From:
Frank Gribbin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Gribbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:18:49 -0500
Hi Nick,

(As in HO HO HO ?) Sorry couldn't resist.

Your normal.dot template may have accumulated a startup macro or has just
gotten corrupted.  You can try surgery through Alt f11 or exit Word, move
normal.dot to another folder, reopen Word, and it should build a new
pristine normal.dot automagically.

Frank Gribbin
Potter Anderson & Corroon LLP

On Fri, 21 Dec 2001 15:01:32 -0500, Nick Demos <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I have an  inexplicable PC problem that maybe some of you PC experts
>can help me with.
>
>Environment:  HP Brio PC with win'98 SE and Office 2000.
>
>In word 2000, when I bring up a document, it tries to execute a Visual
Basic