HP3000-L Archives

December 2001, Week 3

From:
Douglas Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Douglas Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 12:18:03 -0500
Not attacking a particular person at all, really.

I put the page up long before this discussion thread began.

My point was that if people were going to go to the trouble of creating a
new t-shirt, they could use the page as a design.

It is my perspective that Winston, Carly and the rest of us are simply
swept along by the events of the past few months and not only NOT
responsible for the events surrounding but can do nothing about them at all
and, further, you are correct that little is accomplished in the current
line of discussion.

But if everyone wants to continue, perhaps we should consider that the HP -
Compaq merger might just occur, and that we might speculate on the future
of the participants 20 years from now:

http://www.mind-set.com/hp3000/duel.htm