HP3000-L Archives

December 2001, Week 2

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:27:31 -0600
The determination of gender is highly subjective, in French at least, and if
there is any specific mechanism used to determine the gender, I am not aware
of it.  On the other hand, let me give would-be French speakers a hint;
whatever gender you think an object or thing has, use the reverse in French.
You will be far more accurate than you think.

Kind regards,

Denys. . .

Denys Beauchemin
HICOMP
(800) 323-8863  (281) 288-7438         Fax: (281) 288-7438
denys at hicomp.com                             www.hicomp.com