HP3000-L Archives

December 2001, Week 2

From:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 10:19:03 -0800
I hereby pledge $1000/year from my own pocket, simply as a satisfied user of
MPE who'd like to see it survive.

As for my employer and the bureaucratic problems of supporting an LLC, well,
no problem:  We can easily move our Interex membership money to a better
target: NCSY.  (unless of course someone can tell my why Interex membership
is *more* important?)

Tracy Pierce
Golden Gate Bridge
415-923-2266