HP3000-L Archives

December 2001, Week 2

From:
Rob Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:35:32 -0500
I am on an HP3000, using TRANSACT and VPLUS, but I believe that this
question applies to any language which uses VPLUS as its user interface.

We currently print receipts that are actually VPLUS forms by displaying
them on the screen, capturing the image and sending it to the local
printer. This works fine. What I am now needing to do is print bar-codes,
and was hoping to continue to use the VPLUS form to do so.

Has anyone ever successfully displayed bar-code data in a VPLUS form? I
know that you can specify bar-code readers as input devices, but I am
trying to display the bar-code as output to the screen, and then hopefully
to the printer (Tally T2045).