HP3000-L Archives

December 2001, Week 2

From:
"Proudfoot, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Proudfoot, Bill
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:39:24 -0000
Not least because you were able to see how others had tried and
had a historical perspective of a few hundred years. Also the
perfect country is tagged on to England ( it's called Scotland ) !

Bill

> *     +44 (0)151-235-3055
Fax: +44 (0)151-235-3151
> *   mailto:[log in to unmask]

One day in retrospect the years of struggle will strike you as the most
beautiful.

-Sigmund Freud

Just a Minute!
-Clement Freud