HP3000-L Archives

December 2001, Week 2

From:
Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jonathan M. Backus
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 12:19:05 -0500
While I have heard the arguments for and against separate lists for this
discussion, I think it important that this message get to more than just
the OpenMPE group--as, whether it be right or wrong, not everyone who should
hear this call is on that list.  My apologies to those who will receive this
twice and to Jon for any offense.  Note that I have set the reply-to to his
address.

----- Forwarded message from "Jonathan M. Backus" <[log in to unmask]> -----

> So if we follow the ideas outlined, let's get some nominations.  We'll need
> to know which category (Utility Vendor, Application Vendor, End User, or
> HP).  We also need to know the country.  Lastly, and most importantly we'll
> need to know MPE history.  Why don't we have the nominations open for one
> week.  I'll then gather them up, create a web page with all the nominations,
> and associated information, and an online "popular" vote.

----- End forwarded message -----

Ted
--
Ted Ashton ([log in to unmask]), Info Sys, Southern Adventist University
He who can properly define and divide is to be considered a god.