HP3000-L Archives

December 2001, Week 2

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:10:36 -0600
I never took your message personally.  I took it the way it was intended, a
criticism of the survey.  As I said earlier, we will be coming out with more
surveys, because Interex needs to have a good understanding of what the HP
e3000, a significant portion of its membership, is facing or considering.
Interex is here to help the 3000 community.

As I said in my response, this was an initial survey and it was done to get
a sense of the crowd, so to speak.  "Homesteading" was not even a word
associated with the 3000 at the time, and neither was OpenMPE.

Two things. I will make sure we properly gauge the "Homesteading" movement
and support it.  In my heart of hearts, I really do not believe this
movement is significant to the community as a whole, but I do think it is
large in importance to some.  Personally, I want it to succeed and I will
help.

Kind regards,

Denys. . .

Denys Beauchemin
HICOMP
(800) 323-8863  (281) 288-7438         Fax: (281) 288-7438
denys at hicomp.com                             www.hicomp.com