HP3000-L Archives

December 2001, Week 2

From:
Cortlandt Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:48:58 -0800
I'm sure you are going to get recommendations for just about everything.   I
was pleased with my experience on my one project using server side Java with
the Enhydra Application development environment.  Enhydra would give you
many of the services you enjoy with Cold Fusion or ASP.  Later on when MS's
.Net project becomes more mature I suspect that one will see alot of
similarities between Enhydra and .Net.  There are versions of Enhydra that
run on a number of platforms including HP e3000, HP-UX, Sun, NT, and so on.

Cortlandt Wilson
(650) 966-8555