HP3000-L Archives

December 2001, Week 2

From:
Michael L Gueterman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael L Gueterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 08:17:59 -0600
Richard has a good point and let me add another;
As HP3000-L is mirrored to the comp.sys.hp.mpe newsgroup, you
have a larger audience available to you there.  Since every post
is archived by google, you gain a very valuable resource for
researching future questions.  By fragmenting this discussion
off to yet another entity, you are making it more difficult
for people both now and in the future to research this topic.
Yes I realize that Yahoo archives the posts made to its groups
as well (as does raven), but you have to know to look there.
HP3000-L has a long history and will probably be remembered long
after the OpenMPE Yahoo group is forgotten.

Just my $.02

Michael (very interested in MPE's future) Gueterman
Easy Does It Technologies LLC
http://www.editcorp.com
voice: 888.858.EDIT or 573.368.5478
fax:   573.368.5479