HP3000-L Archives

December 2001, Week 1

From:
Andreas Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 15:10:23 +0100
Folks,

beside the fact that Scope/iX under 7.0 got a new file format so that the
old LaserRX (Win 3.1 application) can no longer work, they (hp pre-vent ;-)
also changed some measures.
I know NOW that instead of Sectors,  Kilo-Sectors will be reported now in
Type Disc for Files value.

If you use this figure for billing purposes, be careful and check your
batches!

By the way, I enhanced my Ploticus/iX interface to get Global Graphs for
specific time ranges ... if you are interested in I will update it on the
web (so far no plans as I didn't see much downloads after the recent
update, probably also an effect of the November announcement).

Best regards, Andreas Schmidt, CSC, Germany
I WANT MY MPE