SCUBA-SE Archives

December 2001

Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 21:23:32 +1100
A late reply, as I just got back from Adelaide after taking two weeks off.
Went to the top of Oz, and also dived Ewen Ponds and Rapid Bay Jetty in SA.
Tried the UW housing from Canon for their A20, which appears to work well,
and got to see (and digitally photograph) a leafy sea dragon. I have to say
Rapid Bay Jetty is a great dive, although the long walk out (approx 500m)
isn't the easiest... Will work on posting some photos at some stage.

Cheers,
Poe Lim