HP3000-L Archives

November 2001, Week 4

From:
Peter Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 12:29:40 -0500
You can specifiy what is in a drop down, or use some simple javascript to
perform field checking. I've used the "onblur()" function to check an HTML
field against an array of data once the cursor leaves the field, this would
be pretty simple to implement if you were using a scripting language like
PHP. Well...at least when Eloquence support is added to PHP.

-Pete