HP3000-L Archives

November 2001, Week 4

From:
John Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:19:11 -0600
Does Winston really want out?  At his HP World presentation when he
pretended his laptop crashed, everyone in the audience understood that he
was touting the reliability of the HP 3000.  Why would he want out?  I took
that to mean he wanted to challenge Windows.

I guess only Winston knows..........

John Lee
Vaske Computer Solutions