HP3000-L Archives

November 2001, Week 3

From:
Ron Horner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 05:22:33 -0600
In the course of events that occurred yesterday, I pledge to all HP3000
customers that Horner Consulting will support all existing and new clients
well past 2007.

This is not the time for fear.  Anyone who has been in the HP3000 community
knows that the community takes care of its own.  We will do no less.  If
you have any systems software issues, please feel free to contact us.
 Horner Consulting will do what we can to help you through your systems
issues.

We will still be putting out the utilities that make your lives easier.  If
you have any questions, please let us know.  We will help any way we can.

Horner Consulting stands ready to overcome this time of need.  Our
statement still stands, lets get EXTREME with your MPE.

Thank you

Ron Horner
Horner Consulting
http://horner.horner.home.mindspring.com