HP3000-L Archives

November 2001, Week 2

From:
"Jonathan M. Backus" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 16:09:28 -0500
Denys,

        I wouldn't call it a misapprehension as much as an observed opinion, much
as your observed opinion below, which I respect.  Over the many years I have
directly supported and managed Engineers (certified in A+, MCSE, and
AppleCare) in the support of PCs, WindowsNT servers, and MacOS workstations.
I've always observed the Macintoshes to be far more stable and easier to
manage, although they were usually outnumbered by the Windows based
workstations.  Again, that is just based on my experiences and may not be
universal.

Thanx,
        Jon