HP3000-L Archives

November 2001, Week 2

From:
Mark Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 15:08:11 -0800
Please forgive the intrusion:

ORBiT email was a black hole this past weekend due
to someone hijacking one of our email servers, also
causing us to be listed in ORBZ. A significant
number of broken messages remained in our queues
and we finally needed to simply flush them to clear
up the noise. But, we also may have gotten legitimate
email in the process.

If you sent email to ORBiT between Friday AM and
around 11:00 AM Monday, please resend it, because
there is a significant chance that we never received
it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.