HP3000-L Archives

November 2001, Week 2

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 12:08:45 -0600
Mark poses good questions.  For today, let me just say that it is
imperative, now more than ever, for you to renew your membership or to join
Interex if you have not done so.

Kind regards,

Denys. . .

Denys Beauchemin
HICOMP
(800) 323-8863  (281) 288-7438         Fax: (281) 288-7438
denys at hicomp.com                             www.hicomp.com