HP3000-L Archives

November 2001, Week 1

From:
tony Knowles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 14:12:18 +1200
Hi
We are looking at 'modernising' a mature PH application currently running
on HPe3000. the application currently has 700 Quick screens, 300 Qtp, 1100
Quiz passes and 94 Cobol programs.
We don't have any immediate plans to move away from the HPe3000 or Image
database, but would like to look at PHWeb and / or Axiant.
Any info regarding this, wisdom of doing it, time required, degrees of
difficulty, benefits, horror stories, alternatives would be appreciated.
Thanks
Tony Knowles

PS This message also posted to powerh-l