HP3000-L Archives

November 2001, Week 1

From:
"Simonsen, Larry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simonsen, Larry
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 09:40:26 -0700
The way we solved this problem was to use stan s.'s online utility and then
check the showdev.

Larry Simonsen                   Phone: 801-437-3737
Flowserve Corporation            Fax: 801-491-1750
505 E. Technology Ave               http://www.Flowserve.com
Bldg. C, Suite 3100              e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Orem, UT 84097
All opinions expressed herein are my own and reflect, in no way, those of my
employer.