HP3000-L Archives

November 2001, Week 1

From:
John Dunlop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Dunlop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 10:04:56 +0000
Alfredo,

I sent the following to the address on your website but as I have not
had an answer,
I will repeat it here.

I visited your Resources page and am impressed by your work as I have
been maintaining a list of HP e3000 Resources on the Net for some
years now and I am aware of how much work is involved. However, I
would appreciate it if you could modify the entry you have included
for my site. You have Data Analysts Ltd listed under Powerhouse. Data
Analysts Ltd no longer exists and I maintain privately the site
"All your HP e3000 resources on the Net" at
http://www.hp3000links.com.
I believe that it would be more appropriate to list the site under the
category
"Internet Mailing List, Newsgroups and Online Information" but,
obviously, it is for you to judge.

Keep up the good work,

Cheers,

John Dunlop

E-mail : [log in to unmask]   "If at first you don't succeed...
Web : http://www.hp3000links.com   Don't take up sky-diving !"
"All your HP e3000 resources on the Net"
(Mirror: http://www.users.totalise.co.uk/~jdunlop/index1.htm)