HP3000-L Archives

November 2001, Week 1

From:
"F. Alfredo Rego" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
F. Alfredo Rego
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 17:06:35 -0700
For the last few weeks, I have been working on a fun
project in my spare time.  I believe it is now in
"beta" shape.

Do you provide a product or a service for the HP e3000?
Would you like to mention your organization's use of its
HP e3000?

If so, please review the "HP e3000 resources" section of
Adager's web site.  Go to http://www.adager.com and click
on the "HP e3000 resources" link below the HP/invent logo.

What you see is an advanced draft, so please be gentle
with your criticisms and please help me with your ideas
for improvement.  This is not simply a "listing".  I have
personally reviewed and incorporated every entry.  From
now on, I would like to ask for YOUR assistance in preparing
YOUR material.

I am sure I have missed many people and companies but one
has to start somewhere.  At least, this draft is
sufficiently developed to give you an idea regarding
WHERE you and your contributions should be referenced,
if you so desire.

You will notice that my method has been simple:  I accessed
the web sites and I saved, as plain text, whatever contents
I thought were descriptive of the person/company in question.
Then, I included such text into Adager's standard HTML.

If you are interested, please follow these guidelines for
your own web site and please email the information to

1) Plain ASCII text (as part of your message's body) is best.

2) There is no "hard" limit to the number of words, but please
    be reasonable.  Look around and use the existing entries
    as examples.  The idea is to give readers enough of a
    "taste' of what you do so that they may choose to follow
    the link to your web site for "your whole story".

3) Adager is not as Procrustean as Yahoo and you are welcome
    to propose SEVERAL categories for your entry (you can also
    provide slightly different versions of your entry -- or
    even totally different versions for different categories).
    Please note that all (significant) words from your entry
    (or entries) will be automatically indexed and will become
    instrumental in finding your contribution(s) via Adager's
    search engine, regardless of category.

4) Please provide the URL for your web site.  If you don't have
    a web site, the reference will then be to your email address.

5) Last but not least:  If I have already listed you and you
    do NOT like the text that I chose and/or the category (or
    categories) that I chose (or if you would like to propose
    MORE categories for your site), please let me know.

Enjoy,

   _______________
  |            r  |  Alfredo                     [log in to unmask]
  |          e    |                           http://www.adager.com
  |        g      |  F. Alfredo Rego
  |      a        |  Manager, R & D Labs
  |    d          |  Adager Corporation
  |  A            |  Sun Valley, Idaho 83353-3000            U.S.A.