UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2001

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Connie Ratchford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Ratchford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 08:01:44 -0500
Hurry On Down,

The big day is here!!!!  We have tons of treasures in the Tennessee Room
at the University Center.  The sale begins at 9:00 a.m.

I want to thank all of you that donated items for the sale this year.
Especially Marilyn Benson who showed up with a car load of items at
least 4 or 5 days.

I also want to thank the many people that have contributed multiple hours
to make this sale possible.

Please bring cash as we cannot accept checks.

See you soon!!

Connie Ratchford
Facilities Planning & Management