UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2001

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Tyson Land <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 09:36:59 -0500
We have found a copy of the Summer 1999 "ASID Industry
Partners Directory" here in the Library which was at some
point on reserve, but for which we currently have no
record.  If this periodical belongs to you, please contact
me by responding to this e-mail, or drop by the library
Circulation/Reserve Desk to retrieve it.  If you require
that it be placed back on reserve for a course, we will be
happy to accommodate you.  However, we will require
completion of a new Reserve Request Form which provides us
with information necessary to our reserve database.  These
forms are located at the Circulation/Reserve Desk which will
be on your left as you enter the Library.

Thank you.  And have a nice day.
--
"I cannot live without books." --Thomas Jefferson.
--

University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Lupton Library